Saturday, October 16, 2021

Prince Street News: More Ben Cooper!

 The new BACK ISSUE Magazine (#131) is a look at Jack Kirby's post-Fourth World DC Comics. Which is nice, but has nothing to do with the Prince Street News comic therein! This is a rare off-topic episode, a seasonal sequel to one of the more popular things I've done, superheroes wearing their own Ben Cooper (et al) Halloween costumes

For this installment, I confess to doing some cheating. Previously, I hand-drew the costumes in all their tiny detail. This time, I more simply Photoshopped the screened imagery onto most of the figures (the exceptions being Mr. Fantastic and Supergirl). If I ever revisit this theme, I'm probably going to go back to doing the whole thing by hand. Because, you know... not cheating. 






No comments: